Tuesday, June 9, 2009

White Hot

I am having an illicit affair and it feels delicious. I've been sneaking around on my dark denim lately and spending all my time in pure as the driven snow white jeans. I don't know if it has something to do with the season; nothing feels quite as right as white in the summer, even if the sun hasn't shown it's face in weeks. Whatever the reason I haven't been able to kick my white jean habit I've got skinny, straight and multiple pairs of a beautiful bootcut. It seems like everything is working with them, my pale pink Vanessa Bruno top and my Hanes boy beaters. Day or night, from the City to the Cape, Heels to Havianas they just keep me coming back for more. I'd better stock up on the bleach because I have a feeling this crush may last a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment