Monday, January 4, 2010

2010's Five Best Sales to Hit


1. Barney's Offering an additional 33% off their sale prices. I love the nude shade of this Derek Lam shoe and for $274.03 you can leave the buyers guilt at home.








2. Dress Now that they've made it so easy to shop online, even if it's snowing out you won't have to miss the great markdowns on favorites like Vanessa Bruno and TLuxury. I snapped up this Vanessa Bruno skirt for myself and yes I've already worn it!




















3. Otte is a favorite online source for me but I am planning a visit to their store next time I am in NYC. They are offering 30%-70% off on fall and winter merchandise. A great time to snap up these leggings by VPL. for only $58.50 Your legs will thank you this winter.











4. Stylebop.com Grab these Golden Goose boots for $720.00. It is rare to find these handcrafted limited edition boots even more rare to find them on sale.









5. The Outnet.com Is always on sale. The sister site of the fabulous Net-a-Porter, The outnet offers great discounts on all the labels we love all the time. Like this Halston clutch for 70% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment