Monday, January 18, 2010

Belted

I have always struggled with belts for myself. I don't love the way they look on me but I want to. So I find myself forever on the lookout for a great belt to incorporate into my wardrobe. A recent Vanessa Bruno Dress purchase gave me the need to amp up my search. I wanted a belt that would give the dress, which is a very straight cut, a different look. I also didn't want to spend more than $50.00. Here is what I ended up with.




I LOVED my belt and how it looked with the dress. I paired it with my favorite Mayle knee high boots and some black tights, a great Kara Ross cuff and some Lizzie Fortunato earrings for a completely pulled together look. I can't wait to add some more belts to my closet and find new pieces to wear this great Gap belt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment