Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dream House




I fell hard for this ranch featured in the February issue of House Beautiful I usually try to keep this blog strictly about fashion and personal style but I can't resist showing you my dream house and how our personal style extends from us and how we choose to adorn ourselves to our homes and how we choose to adorn them. This remodel gave me a whole new view on ranch houses (my previous amour was the Old Victorian). Now I'm on the hunt for one in my hood. It's got a great loft like appeal, is warm and comfortable while still maintaining a spareness. The barn door is amazing. I have decided I must have one. Check out House Beautiful for more on the remodel and an interview with owner Amy Neunsinger. I for one am in Love.

photos from House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment