Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feather Weight



I'm bringing back the feather earring. Upon a recent trip to Vermont with my two stylish little ladies, I wandered out of Borders Books and into a little boutique called Trinket. An independent jewelry shop that looked like it was worth taking a pass through. Most pieces weren't really my style but then, hanging up high out of reach I saw the prettiest pair of feather earrings. I tried them on and was totally smitten, again. (I rocked the feather earrings back in the 80's). Light "as a feather" feels great on the lobes and the little gold chains they hang off of catch the light just a bit. Even better they were made by a local designer. Check out these other fine feather friends, they may make you want to join my flock.





























From Top:

Isabel Marant @ Net a Porter

Available on Esty

Avialable on Esty

No comments:

Post a Comment