Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coming Back Down to Earth


I am just returning from a quick trip to NYC. I was inspired by everything, the architecture, the food, and especially the street fashion.
I happen to be trolling the Big Apple during the mist of a heat wave, which, turned out to be fortunate. It gave me a chance to see how those stylish, New Yorkers beat the heat when they are stuck in the city. One key piece that I noticed on every fashionable foot..... a great looking flat. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I have a penchant for taking it up a notch or two when it comes to footwear but, I must say this season I am surprising myself. All I want to wear during the day is a beautiful, flat sandal and after pounding the pavement from SoHo to Madison Ave, I found that I am not alone. So hear are five beautiful flats to wear every day.











This beautiful braided sandal by Tapeet can be found for $175.00 on Net a Porter















The Tabitha from JCrew goes with everything and for only $59.99 you can get more than one color.





















The pretty braided T-strap on this Gap sandal makes it a winner at $27.99















Loving these Cacharel Cut out Velcro Sandals at La Garconne













This pretty white MIA Lace-UP shoe can be found at Urban Outfitters... online only!

No comments:

Post a Comment