Friday, April 20, 2012

What I be wearing

I am often asked if I own the clothing I show on my What I'm Wearing page and sadly, I  may sometimes own a piece but often it is just an fantasy wardrobe designed to inspire.  Not today though,  I own it all except for the bling which I'd love to own someday. My birthday is in October ;).


What I'm wearing

Burberry Prorsum jacket
$1,995 - net-a-porter.com

Fiorentini + Baker shoes
$395 - shoostore.com

Burberry shoulder bag
$1,605 - stylebop.com

Jennifer Fisher jewelry
$3,700 - jenniferfisherjewelry.com

Jennifer Fisher ring
$3,500 - jenniferfisherjewelry.com

Jennifer Fisher jewelry
$3,500 - jenniferfisherjewelry.com

Melissa Joy Manning bracelet
$300 - shopbird.com

Melissa Joy Manning bracelet
$188 - shopbird.com

No comments:

Post a Comment